About Our Company
The Moltz family began building in Colorado in the early 1970’s. Moltz Construction, Inc. was incorporated in 1989. Eric Moltz joined the company in 1995, redirecting the company’s focus to primarily municipal and industrial water and wastewater related projects. Since that time we have built a team of construction professionals that we consider to be second to none. Moltz Construction specializes in both industrial and municipal construction projects. Moltz Construction’s expertise allows us to works with a variety of clients; including federal agencies, state agencies, cities and towns, counties, special districts and private clients.
- Eric L. Moltz, Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Butler, Director and President
- Galen D. Moltz, Director and Executive Vice President
- Harley Lewallen, Director
- Ken Tunstall, Vice President
- Phil Woodbury, Controller, Corporate Secretary, Treasurer